System Test Manager for TIS - SAM (TM)
In the TIS organisation we make sure that your car will run with optimal tire pressure and our systems will monitor your car tires on every trip, even when your car is parked. Tire Information System is interesting subject involving wireless communication (Radio-Frequency, Low-Frequency, Bluetooth), low power management and safety regulations. We are looking for experienced Test engineers to work with us on TPMS systems (Wheel unit sensors and ECU receivers) concept and customer applications. You will be part of TPMS System Test Team, with focus on validating the system functionality or functionality of software products from concept phase through design phase. The System Test Manager is the technical lead of the project test team and the main responsibility is to coordinate all system test activities for assigned projects:
* Develop and implement the system test strategy. Allign cross function test strategies between all project components (ME, EE, SW). Release and maintain the development master test plan.
* Perform change and risk management at the system test discipline for assigned project(s).
* Analyze and review the system requirements for testability.
* Plan and schedule system test activities, estimates testing efforts for the entire development cycle.
* Release the system test environment and the test equipment specifications. Develop and approve test equipment.
* Assign, track and review the tasks performed by the project test team (e.g. test setup, test definition and execution), continuously monitoring the test progress.
* Report the test execution status of system tests; collect and maintains test execution summary of all project components/disciplines.
* Ensure the conformity of test activities to the defined process and methods.
* Perform technical analysis (e.g. red alerts) of critical problems in testing area.
* Develop and implement measures to increase efficiency and automation of the test activities.
* Support technical concepts, architecture and requirement engineering activities at the system level.
* Support new business aquisition with technical know-how and effort estimation. You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Electrotechnics, Electrical Engineering) or relevant professional experience;
* Several years of testing experience in electronics area, HW, SW or project management;
* Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. osciloscope, power supply, CANoe);
* Fluent in English;
* Good planning and coordination skills;
* Very good communication skills towards project team members and the customer. Would represent a plus:
* Trained as ISTQB(R)-Certified-Foundation-Level;
* Trained as ISTQB(R)-Certified-Advanced-Tester/Test Manager;
* Working with Doors;
* General Automotive Knowledge;
* Knowledge of FMEA;
* Security Testing knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).