This is a great opportunity to join our team as an AEM Front-End Developer in our Global Service Center in Bucharest. This role will be responsible for supporting and extending an existing project.
- Maintain and improve existing enterprise level AEM implementation
- Build reusable components in AEM following an established model
- Experience with Node, NPM, Webpack, Eslint
- Participate in large system implementations.
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website
- Troubleshooting frontend applications.
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Analyze and streamline business processes through appropriate tools and methods.
- Help support developers and testers during system development to understand requirements.
- Provide procedural and technical guidance to the team to address the technical specifications.
- Help troubleshoot and perform problem resolution on most difficult problems.
- Translate user requirements.
What will make you successful:
- BS/MS degree, bootcamp graduate, or equivalent self-education
- 5+ years of professional hands-on front-end development experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of client-side libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, VueJS and Angular.js
- Built sites using AEM 6.3+
- Strong skills with AngularJS are a must
- Agile process knowledge
- Experience integrating with REST API
- Experience with AEM MSM framework (internationalization and translations in AEM)
- Experience with AEM upgrades and migrations
- Strong experience in developing responsive websites used across multiple devices of different sizes and resolutions
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.