Service Transition Manager
Manages service delivery for clients ensuring issues are resolved within agreed standards, working for a single client or multiple less complex clients.
- Manages the service team to deliver high quality services and solutions
- Ensures activities are in line with operational budgets
- Leads technology service incident root cause investigations to identify solutions to prevent re-occurrence, responsible for the achievement of service level agreements
- Co-ordinates with others to design and implement innovative services and solutions
- Ensures accurate reporting is completed and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- This can be either a People Manager or Individual Contributor role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Financial awareness with experience of managing budgets
- Significant experience in development and implementation of service management and support disciplines and processes
- Significant stakeholder management experience
- Previous negotiation experience, within the context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests
- Previous people management experience.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.