Hardware Lead Engineer for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Are you passionate about the Electronic Design, Cars, Automated Driving and Artificial Intelligence? Then this is proper place to you! In the Autonomous Mobility department are developed products and systems based on intelligent sensors that are able to "see" and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles.
The used sensors contain very powerful digital processing units that are able to run intelligent processing algorithms for Images signals trough which the high volume of information from traffic is analyzed and translated in actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver trough visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction.
Do you want to be a Hardware Lead Engineer? These should spark your interest :
Here are the main responsibilities for you role:
* Clarifying the requirements for HW with Customers;
* Create HW Block Diagram;
* Create Overall HW Planning including Work products for HW discipline;
* Integrating the schematic and create Documents for sample builds ( BOM / ASSY DRW);
* Review and release the HW documentation;
* Supporting the EMC performance investigations and testing;
* Reviewing with PCB design engineers and Modules responsible the layout design;
* Collaborating to creation of HW/SW interface specifications;
* Collaborating with the SW team in developing the embedded SW application;
* Collaborating with SW PM/System Lead MD LE/ Production;
* Coordinate the HW development team and track the HW milestones;
* As HW LE Engineer you will have the opportunity to travel around the world to work inside multicultural teams of experts and experience the new cutting-edge technologies.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Hardware Lead Engineer position:
* University Degree or students in areas: Automation, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics;
* Knowledge in digital and analog electronic design;
* Knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters...etc);
* Knowledge of a tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer ...etc.);
* Basic knowledge of a tool for HW simulations (e.g. PSpice...etc);
* English language skills;
* Basic knowledge in embedded SW (Assembly language, C or C++) would be a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).