Re-Design to Cost Agent for UX (TM)
Do you know what a Re-Design to Cost Agent is all about?
This role is responsible for:
* Driving the generation and execution of cost saving ideas on existing designs through:
1 redesign, resourcing, component updates in cooperation with all departments and disciplines;
2 Enforcing read across for optimized designs;
3 Competitor analyses;
4 Challenge series projects (e.g. double sourcing, single sourcing, allocation);
* Building project idea pipeline - Conduct workshops with Engineering teams/functions and suppliers according to product development process;
* Develops visualizations, communication material, and presentations based upon the analysis, to ensure that the performance outcomes are well understood;
* Support global improvements - target, methods, tools.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
* Experience in R&D and Project Management methods, processes, skills, and tools;
* Knowledge in HW/SW development;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Self driven and pro active behavior required.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.