Internship MCAD Library - IT (TM)
Do you want to be an Internship MCAD Library? These should spark your interest :
* Work with 2D & 3D models of electronic & mechanical components using 3D design tools
* Collaborate with hardware & mechanical engineers to support project needs
* Collaborate with electronic library team to support footprint creation
* Working with internal component database (PDM Link
This is what it takes to be a successful Internship MCAD Library:
* Student in Mechanical Engineering
* Basic experience with MCAD tools (CREO, Catia, SolidWorks, etc)
* Basic mechanical knowledge (understanding 2D drawings)
* Attention to details
* Ability to work in a Team and interface with colleagues from different backgrounds
* Good English skills Would be an advantage
* Basic electrical knowledge
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.