Internship Software Testing for AM (TM)
Testing our products is moving forward towards our vision of accident-free driving: Vision Zero. Passionate about testing but also interested in smart cars?
Take a look at our software testing role in the AM department. Autonomous Mobility is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments. An AM is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all of the vehicle's other systems to ensure better, safer driving. For our AM team in Timisoara, we are looking for an ambitious student who wants to develop with us.
Responsibilities: Performing different steps in the software development process:
* Software requirements management and reviews;
* Software test design;
* C/C++/CAPL code writing;
* Static code analysis.
* Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar fields of study;
* Programming know-how (C or C++);
* Basic electronics know-how;
* Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
* High degree of motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
* Good English communication skills. Nice To Have:
* Automotive Industry know-how;
* Embedded software development knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.