Series Product Technical Leader for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
We're looking for a Series Product Technical Leader, with experience in leading and managing required changes in products in series production within best possible time frame, minimum implementation cost with highest quality and customer satisfaction. Provide solutions, prioritize and implement the changes to meet the business, customer, development and production related goals.
In this position you will be responsible for:
* Coordination and tracking of change (incl. PCN/PTN's) validation and roll-out in the assigned series projects;
* Active involvement from MLC80 onwards for preparation of handover at G90;
* Acting as technical customer interface for cross functional engineering topics;
* Preparing technical decision options as input for the change control board and for management escalation;
* Represent project interests in supplier communication;
* Acting as plant interface for successful realization of the sample builds;
* Sample planning;
* Maintaining product documentation.
This is what it takes to be a successful in the Series Product Technical Leader role:
* University degree in a relevant technical field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science);
* Understanding of embedded systems;
* Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
* Quality related methodology (e.g FMEA, 8D, 5Why);
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Good communication and team skills;
* Knowledge and experience with manufacturing technologies will be a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).