Quality Internship for IMDS team (TM)
Do you want to be a Quality Intern for IMDS team? These should spark your interest :
* IMDS data management, checking accordingly to European and International regulations;
* Performing SAP tasks as maintenance user, for small /medium complexity projects: submitting of new products and parts, creation of documents and material numbers, checking and classifying documents, creation of product structure;
* Perform projects support tasks (eg. specific reports, collecting project data, prototypes build support etc.), based on request and to offer support for all the involved roles in material reporting worldwide;
* Create / maintain project /team documentation, based on request;
* Create training materials and provide trainings for SAP / MDSs local or worldwide locations;
* Perform mentoring for co-workers, locally or worldwide;
* Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Quality Intern for IMDS team:
* University degree in Chemistry or relevant professional;
* Basic technical understanding;
* Good PC skills (MS Office);
* English knowledge - advanced level;
* German knowledge - will be a plus;
* Knowledge of SAP PDM is an advantage;
* Very organized, sociable and team player spirit; self motivated and dedicated person, with a high degree of responsibility for the quality of work.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.