Internship Software Development Engineering CES (TM)
* working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
* support the development of software products, according to customer SW requirements;
* create module tests;
* update documentation;
* cooperating with an international development team. Tools used:
* Visual Studio, HMI frameworks, Qt, Altia, Canoe.
* Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
* C and/or C++ knowledge;
* basic Electronics knowledge;
* analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
* problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* good English skills in writing, reading.
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.