Advanced Purchasing Engineer for Central Engineering (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change if you apply to our Central Engineering Purchasing Team to leave a mark! As Advanced Purchaser for Platform projects you would be responsible for :
* Representing purchasing in the quote and project team from acquisition phase to project SOP and responsible for all material specific topics for Platform projects of our Vehicle Networking and Information Division;
* Commercial evaluation of the material - BOM (Bill of Material) for all specific products from platform products;
* Material target achievement: tracking of actual BOM costs versus award BOM (PCIS), definition of countermeasures together with project team and escalation to management of supplier, Category and Segment Management;
* Supporting cost-optimization-concepts in quote and project team for securing commercial targets during development by using technology and supplier benchmark activities and seeking for innovative and competitive supplier ideas;
* Securing usage of newest material components in BOM (Component Review Meetings) for best competitiveness and material supply;
* Securing sourcing process including milestone tracking, Audit relevant documentation and participation and escalation in project review meeting within the segment;
* Supporting actively cost reduction programs for platform products after SOP by introduction of new components/technologies(re-design to cost and cost& value analysis).
* Academic degree in business administration or engineering;
* Technical understanding of specific components and automotive requirements;
* Management skills, tools and techniques which ensures a strategic, profit and resulted oriented handling (Benchmarking, Presentation, etc.);
* Human relations skills (team skills, conflict management, open-mindedness, networking);
* Procurement Process and Product Life Cycle (PLC) knowledge;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels of people;
* Interest in negotiation skills and a proven track record in negotiation;
* Fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).