Automation Internship - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
This role is part of the Industrial Engineering Production Equipment HMI Team from Continental Electronics Manufacturing Timisoara.
New colleague's responsibilities are the following:
* Create and modify Siemens PLC programs according to requests;
* Create new HMI designs and modify the actual design of the HMI's;
* Modify Electrical instalation according to the requests, Create BOM and placing orders for the components from BOM according to tasks;
* Preparing the reports and documentation for molding and coating production;
* Placing orders in the system for various office elements;
* Preparing the packages with samples from production and their delivery;
* Taking over different packages.
* Student from technical field;
* Siemens PLC's basic skills;
* Electrical drawing basic skills;
* Electrical components basic skills;
* Drives and sensors basic skills;
* Electropneumatics basic skills;
* English knowledge;
* Microsoft Office Knowledge;
* Good organizing skills;
* Resourceful, eager to learn;
* Work availability for 4, 6 or 8 hours per day.