Sales Planner PSS - CSC (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Sales Planner PSS - CSC (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Your main tasks as a Sales Planner PSS within Controlling Service Center Timisoara will be the following:
* Help maintain data quality in Sales main tool - SPOT (concerning master data, volume planning, prices);
* Support the 5 years' Sales planning process with data maintenance, different reports (per product/region/customer) and presentations for the upper Management;
* Regular detailed SPOT Status analysis (per customer, product group);
* Creation of different Sales reports and presentation (LVPF status comparison, LVPF history file, SPOT-CDP comparison, etc);
* Compare and synchronize budget year data in different Sales tools;
* Regular Coordination Meetings with the Segment Sales managers ;
* Analyze prices changes: CPC tracking and FC current year, CPC budget year, Actual vs. Planned, etc/;
* Special Tasks (Power Point Presentations, ad hoc analysis, data preparation for Sales Management Reviews, etc).
* University or Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking ;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Confident communication and presentation skills;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Ability to work in a team environment.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.