Software Requirements Engineer for VNI CVS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Requirements Engineer for VNI CVS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Commercial Vehicles and Services (VNI CVS) business unit is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles. With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major VNI CVS technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software. Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications.
As a Software Requirements Engineer (SW RE) you are responsible of:
* Interacting with customer experts and with the project team to define and/or create software requirements;
* Ensure traceability between system- and software requirements;
* Tracking requirement implementation, maturity and test status by appropriate means;
* Verify consistency of cross-functional requirements;
* Analyze and incorporate change requests into the software requirements;
* Escalation of technical risks and problems to management and appropriate contact persons.
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Requirements Engineer:
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering (DOORS experience is an advantage);
* Software development experience (automotive field is an advantage);
* Good embedded systems understanding;
* Good understanding of overall vehicle architecture;
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Excellent communication skills (with customers as well as hardware and software experts);
* Excellent presentation and moderation skills;
* Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.