Quality Laboratory Engineer - Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Quality Laboratory Engineer - Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Performing laboratory tests on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products to ensure the quality of the manufactured parts(dimensional measurements);
* Set up, operate and maintain laboratory equipment for different testing activities;
* Responsible for working with business and technical staff in planning, executing, and documenting testing procedures/instructions;
* Monitoring, analyzing and reporting the collected data;
* Proposing improvements related to current activities.
* Technical University degree (Mechanics is an advantage);
* Knowledge about 2D and 3D drawings for parts or assemblies;
* Experience with creating measurement programs for CMM's or 3D scanning equipment;
* Usage of other relevant equipment for dimensional measurements (e.g. caliper, micrometer, comparator);
* Knowledge about electronics manufacturing processes (advantage);
* Knowledge of automotive/electronics quality standards (advantage);
* English advanced;
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Experience in a quality laboratory is an advantage;
* Ability to prepare presentations with testing results and present it in the meetings;
* Ability to work effectively as a team player and collaborate with colleagues from other departments;
* Problem solving skills;
* Initiative & Dedication.