Hardware Analysis Engineer - ADAS (TM)
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.
You will be part of a team that will have the mission to find out the root cause of field return ADAS products (camera, radar, lidar). The team will be composed of all major disciplines, software, electronics, mechanics, and optics. This is a hands-on job you will work with oscilloscopes, thermal chambers, debugger etc.. The Series Analyses Team will interact with warranty centers/customers, with development team and production. In addition to root cause analyses your role supposes documentation of activity and carry over lessons learned to prevent reoccurrence.
As a Hardware Analysis Engineer you will be responsible to:
* Coordinate and analyze camera system failures that are presumably hardware-related and carry on lessons learned into manufacturing and development;
* Evaluate the functionality of different electronic modules power supply, ADC convertor, etc.;
* Collaborate with suppliers to identify the root cause for component malfunction;
* Support the warranty return centers and analysis group in the factory by designing complex equipment provide test and handling specifications of assembly failures;
* Regular participation in status meetings with the relevant areas, including documentation and tracking of the topics.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Minimum 2 years of experience in hardware development;
* Good knowledge in semiconductor technology;
* Open thinking beyond interfaces and roles;
* Good abilities to work in a team and to share the knowledge;
* Automotive experience is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).