LiDAR System Engineer for ADAS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs LiDAR System Engineer for ADAS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We are growing our LiDAR System Engineering team in Timisoara, looking for a professional and passionate team mate to join us.
In order to shift toward fully autonomous cars, vehicles must be capable of sensing their environment and operating without human involvement.
From Driver Assistance and Partial Driving Automation to Full Driving Automation (the 6 Levels of Vehicle Autonomy), Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Timisoara is already seen as a strong partner, with core competencies and responsibilities for all ADAS technologies: Camera, Radar, LiDAR and Ultrasonic. Based on several advantages (impressively accurate depth perception, highly suitable for 3D mapping, great performance with rain, fog, or different textures...) LiDAR (light detection and ranging) is already used by a large number of autonomous vehicles to navigate environments in real time. Curios in regards with this fast-evolving technology which enables the Future of Machine Vision? Please join us!
Depending on your assignments, your responsibilities as a LiDAR System Engineer will be: Requirement Engineering
* Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
* Allocate the requirements for individual system components (e.g. HW, SW, Mechanical Design);
* Create Requirements for dedicated design teams based on the System Architecture;
* Coordinate requirements engineering for Customer and System Requirements. System Architecture
* Concepts Definition, System Design update, Integrate Safety Concept in System Design;
* Responsible for de-composing the system into system components and disciplines (HW, SW, Mechanical Design);
* HW-SW-ALGO interface;
* Participates to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architecture (SW, HW, Mechanical Design). System FMEA
* Responsible for System FMEA with the support of an FMEA moderator;
* Track implementation of the actions defined from FMEA are completed.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
* University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics;
* Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: Hardware, Software architecture, Embedded Software development, Algorithm development;
* Electronics knowledge - medium level;
* Mechanical Design knowledge - medium level;
* Software knowledge - basic/medium level;
* Requirement Engineering knowledge - medium level;
* Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
* Very good English knowledge;
* Good communication skills. A plus would be experience in:
* Working with Jira, MATLAB, Doors, MathCAD, Rhapsody (SysML);
* General Automotive Knowledge;
* Experience in a similar job.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).