Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Performance & Reward is part of Allianz Technology SE HR & Organizational Change and takes care of all quantitative and analytical aspects within HR. We consult and challenge our Top Management as well as our HR Business Partners. We use data to create business impact. We grade positions in our global organization and design price tags for them. We own all global compensation related processes – from budgeting to pay increase and bonus payout. We steer the global Performance Management process. We manage International Assignments and mitigate migration, social security and tax risk for business travelers. We shape our benefit landscape. We are an international team of highly qualified and engaged professionals.
- Consult, advise and support HR Business Partners, Generalists and management on HR topics within your area of expertise.
- Develop effective presentations Performance & Reward related topics for top management decision-making. Document decisions via updating/preparing specific documents.
- Review and propose updates to the rewards policies, procedures and guidelines on compensation topics, promotions, performance and actions for standardization across all markets.
- Support the job evaluation/grading process of the executive population at global level and maintain the database of graded roles.
- Administrate the Job Role Model, which defines the framework for our global non-executive population, acting as advisor to other HR colleges and proposing annual updates to the jobs catalogue, in line with the business needs identified during the year.
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience, preferably in global organizations.
- Proficiency in MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint (mandatory).
- User knowledge in SAP/Workday HR or in other similar HR software (preferable).
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Experience in leading/managing transformation projects of a global and cross-company scope would be desirable.
- Ability to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders in virtual teams across various continents and cultures.
- Very good communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics also for non-experts, manage various interests and steer discussions to a desired end.
- Active discussion and collaboration partner for service providers as part of the HR value chain, ensuring good vendor relations, continuous improvement and smooth service delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, hands on mentality with capability to deliver results.
- Good assertiveness and organizational skills, capable of dealing with multiple priorities.
- Experience in large impact project/process/change initiatives, project management skills used to develop detailed process steps and project plans to be implemented globally would be an advantage.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets