System Architect for commercial vehicles - VNI CVS (TM)
As a System Architect you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit CVS for the location Timisoara.
Do you want to be a System Architect? These should spark your interest:
* Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements and create system integration plan;
* Define system architecture, together with discipline architects (or experts);
* Create and maintain system architecture documents and system integration documents;
* Decompose system architecture to sub-systems;
* Decompose requirements to sub-system level and provide system test specification;
* Define system internal interworking requirements on sub-system level;
* Define system integration test plan;
* Run vehicle system integration tests and create reports;
* Participate actively in knowledge transfer;
* Provide support to system requirement engineer to elicitate functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements for automotive products;
* Solution finding for vehicle integration hurdles (first timer);
* Decision making based on time - cost - quality.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Architect:
* University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
* At least 5 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software, system verification and validation and/or electronic for automotive application;
* Basic know how on hardware and mechanics and software;
* Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
* Basic knowledge of ISO26262 is advantageous;
* Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
* Travel readiness.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.