Internship Mechanic - Production Equipment TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship Mechanic - Production Equipment TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Update and creation of Documentation of Standards (incl. Database and SAP);
* Small updates of 3D Models of the Standard Equipment or Adaptions (design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawings creation);
* Creating Simulations in VC;
* Create Standard Machines within Visual Components eCatalogue;
* Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
We are searching for an intern that:
* Is student in mechatronics or mechanical field;
* Has knowledge about SolidWorks or CAD environment;
* Is fluent in English (speaking and writing);
* Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
* Has good communication skills.