SAP FI Consultant - IT (TM)
As a SAP FI expert with experience in implementing SAP related projects you will be assigned to challenging projects supporting our business colleagues achieving their goals. You will work closely to the business and must demonstrate very good business process knowhow, SAP customizing and professional attitude. As a SAP FI consultant you will be involved in:
* SAP greenfield projects;
* Customizing FI module according to new legal/group requirements;
* Worldwide support for specific applications. A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization. What we offer:
* Education, Qualifications, Language skills, Soft skills;
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* At least 2 years working experience as consultant on SAP FI module;
* University degree in relevant field (i.e. Finance, Economy, Business Administration);
* Good overview of SAP FI module and business processes;
* Experience working in international teams;
* Motivation to learn new processes;
* Advanced English language skills; Nice to have:
* German language skills;
* SAP ABAP programming;
* Expertise on other SAP modules;
* Expertise as key user.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).