Plant_Lean Production System Engineer_Sibiu_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
* Direct contributor in implementation and maintenance/improvement of Continental Floor Management System (5S, Deviation Management, Standard Work, Leadership Standard Work, Gemba Management and Visual Management pillars) - will manage one or more of these pillars;
* Manage Problem Solving program at Continental Sibiu;
* Manage assigned Lean Six Sigma-related KPIs through gap analysis and action items management ;
* Deliver trainings on requested Lean Six Sigma-related topics .
* Previous active role in implementation of Lean programs;
* Working knowledge on application of lean tools: 5S, Standard Work, Cycle Time/ Takt Time/ Line Balancing, Kanban, Leader Standard Work, Gemba, Jishuken/ Kaizen, Jidoka, A3;
* Active role in implementation of Problem-Solving programs; working knowledge that will allow implementation and management of such a program;
* Experienced in leading kaizens;
* At least 5 years in a full time Lean/ Process improvement methodology function (Lean Engineer, Lean Manager, or equivalent);
* Have led Six Sigma projects.
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.