Hardware Engineer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hardware Engineer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Main responsibility is to design for embedded systems and development (INS - Inertial Sensors) in a predefined time and quality level to fulfill the tasks / work packages in accordance with the customer needs and specifications. Job is also requiring computer schematic simulating, analyze and testing our Inertial sensors products.
You will be:
* Responsible for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for embedded systems according to product specification and defined processes;
* Responsible for the development of test tools;
* Responsible for creating and optimizing of layout designs for medium-high complexity projects;
* Responsible for following the required guidelines and processes (design, EMC and manufacturing);
* Offers support in creating/modifying of schematics;
* Responsible for PCB supplier selection and contributes to PCB ordering and sourcing;
* Responsible for creating test specifications and monitor embedded systems testing and validation of test results;
* Responsible for releasing with the customer the EMC test specification, analyzing the results;
* Responsible for the implementation of safety requirements for modules or functionality;
* Responsible for safety analyses for modules or functionality;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets;
* Respects specific laws and internal regulations connected to company's environment policy.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Hardware Engineer:
* University degree (Electronics and Telecommunication, Automatization, Electrotechnics);
* Hardware relevant experience in schematics, EMC, Simulations, Testing;
* English mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Well organized person.
What we offer: Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).