We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu. Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
* Conduct all correspondence and necessary routine statistics and information
* Provide administrative support of the assigned department's staff and manager
* Administrate the assigned Department Leader's calendar
* Handle and arrange all protocol aspects
* Organize and procure office material and equipment
* Create/release the Shopping Cards for the production equipment (if applicable)
* Organize meetings, events & audits (visit announcement, room reservation, production equipment, protocol)
* Making all necessary resource reservations (room, beamer, etc...) for organized meetings and events
* Administrate the allocated meeting rooms
* Organize travels and the subsequent booking of travel expenses and documents of the assigned department's staff and manager
* Maintain related employees working time data (Interflex System)
* Active role in the Lean Admin organization to improve the standards
* Respect the law regarding work and security aspects according to the actual legal legislation (see annex to job profile) and also the Internal Rules, specific Health&Safety working instructions and the operational procedures and working instructions related to OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) Management System.
* Application of office programs Excel, Word, Power Point
* Time Management knowledge
* Written and spoken command in English
* Organizational skills
* Service-oriented attitude
* IT Tools (CEOS, Lotus Notes, Interflex, RTS) Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.