Software Developer Internship - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Developer Internship - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with other team developers for achieving the projects goals;
* Testing and evaluating new technologies that can lead to success of the project guided by a mentor;
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software;
* Code and test software based upon tasks received from senior developers and project managers;
* Support the end users of the applications by resolving related issues.
* Ability to learn new languages and technologies;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
* Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming Development and Electronics, studies (on going);
* Experience with software design and development environment would be plus;
* Good English command.