CSC Sales Channel Controller CVS - TSR
As Sales Channel Controller you will be part of multinational team of Sales controlling Area. You will have interfaces to the segments of the Business Unit, as well as to all internal functional areas with regards to the responsibilities:
* Coordinating segments and locations worldwide with focus on sales (budget, forecast, actual, internal/external) being responsible for OE segment;
* Analyzing data and securing data quality (volume, price, and master data);
* Reviewing and streamlining sales planning and actual processes;
* Being responsible for the pricing process of the Business Unit (CPC, tool CASA). A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, and processes.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics /Business Law/ Economical Engineering;
* Several years of professional experience in an international industrial company preferred in Sales, Logistics or Controlling;
* English - Advanced skills for writing, reading, and speaking;
* Advanced communication skills and good teamwork spirit;
* High motivation and flexibility;
* Drive for results;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
* Ability to work in an international team environment.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.