Customer Support Service Manager for VNI CVS (TM)
Do you like interacting with end-customers and technical experts? Do you have strong communication skills? Is problem solving one of your key strengths? We have the perfect open position for you...
Do you want to be a Customer Support Service Manager? These should spark your interest:
* being the interface for technical service and development topics around our products for tachographs, download devices (DLD & VDO-Link), as well as other connected services and hardware tools for data download and archiving;
* acting as a technical interface between development teams and product experts as well as occasionally contacting our end customers across Europe to solve urgent issues;
* willingness to use new tools to solve problems (CRM, A3 structural problem solving, etc.);
* providing assistance for product launches and presentations related to the above product portfolio in collaboration with product management (release planning, sprint reviews, bug fixing, issue detection & root cause analysis);
* creating simple training and educational material in close cooperation with product management, product experts and Learning Management responsibles;
* supporting system integration testing and proactively supporting the planning of new product launches (test wise);
* acting as a contact person towards our software and hardware service providers.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Customer Support Service Management:
* Technical Engineering studies (Software- and/or Hardware) , Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrotechnics, Informatics or equivalent;
* Minimum 2 years of previous work experience in engineering;
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
* Excellent communication skill;
* Ability to work in a team;
* Familiar with MS Office tools;
* Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.