Quality Manager for Product in Production - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures, including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
* Define improvements from the results, realization and check the effectivity;
* Participate to Internal audits (process - LPA II) and support for customer audits;
* Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis);
* Create and update the work instructions for final inspection, failure catalogs, visual aids and attention sheets;
* Support in implementation of engineering changes in manufacturing;
* Responsible to lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc).
* Knowledge of manufacturing and test processes;
* Problem solving and traceability skills;
* Quality analysis and reporting skills;
* Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
* Knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5, IPC A610 class 3;
* Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
* Experiences in audits;
* MS Office;
* Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries.