Hardware Engineer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS - TM
Main responsibility is to design for embedded systems and development (INS - Inertial Sensors) in a predefined time and quality level to fulfill the tasks / work packages in accordance with the customer needs and specifications. Job is also requiring computer schematic simulating, analyze and testing our Inertial sensors products.
You will be:
* Responsible for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for embedded systems according to product specification and defined processes;
* Responsible for the development of test tools;
* Responsible for creating and optimizing of layout designs for medium-high complexity projects;
* Responsible for following the required guidelines and processes (design, EMC and manufacturing);
* Offers support in creating/modifying of schematics;
* Responsible for PCB supplier selection and contributes to PCB ordering and sourcing;
* Responsible for creating test specifications and monitor embedded systems testing and validation of test results;
* Responsible for releasing with the customer the EMC test specification, analyzing the results;
* Responsible for the implementation of safety requirements for modules or functionality;
* Responsible for safety analyses for modules or functionality;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets;
* Respects specific laws and internal regulations connected to company's environment policy.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Hardware Engineer:
* University degree (Electronics and Telecommunication, Automatization, Electrotechnics);
* Hardware relevant experience in schematics, EMC, Simulations, Testing;
* English mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Well organized person.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.