Test Development Engineer Internship - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a proffesional enviroment in our Electronics Manufacturing.
You will have the chance to gain experience by working with experienced engineers and obtain with them great results.
You will support the Test Engineering team with the following:
* wiring of flash test stations;
* wiring of ICT fixtures;
* wiring EOL adaptor and test system.
We are searching for:
* Students from technical field (Electronics and Telecomunication, Electrotechnic, Applied Electronics);
* If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Electronics Manufacturing;
* You will have the chance to gain knowledge by working with experienced engineers and obtain with them great results;
* Hardware applications;
* Programming applications;
* Microsoft Office Knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
* English technical knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule.