Product Integrator for Interior Display Products VNI HMI - TSR
With the ever-increasing digitalization, displays are becoming THE key differentiator of modern vehicle interiors and are the most important interface for the interaction between driver and vehicle. Changed user demands and new technologies enable novel interior cockpit designs. With our broad technical know-how and long experience in the field of instrumentation, Continental is the leading innovator for automotive display solutions.
Do you want to be a Product Integrator? These should spark your interest:
* Definition of the integration strategy and the acceptance criteria together with the project manager (PM), technical project leader (TPL) and discipline project managers;
* Definition of the Production Test Specification;
* Technical coordination of the product integration and product integration testing;
* Plan samples for the disciplines and for the customer before production;
* Ensure that the discipline components are correctly released and that correct dataset versions are transferred into SAP-PDM;
* Ensure that the part lists in SAP-ERP (logistics system) is correct;
* Check and distribution of produced samples to the customer and development;
* University Degree in an engineering field (e.g. Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics);
* Good understanding of Systems Engineering (product interfaces);
* Good knowledge of product components (software, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Knowledge of the Sample Shop, production departments, integration tools;
* Planning and Organization;
* Capability to take initiative;
* Communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English);
* Experience in developing display products (TFT, OLED, backlight, touch system) or other embedded system would be a major advantage;
* At least 3 years experience in a technical area would be an advantage.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.