DevOps JUNIOR Engineer
K2view is looking for DevOps JUNIOR Engineer positions as follows:
K2view is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps/infra team and help us architect, build and maintain security and compliance PaaS and mPaaS e(managed PaaS) solutions on the prime IaaS providers more specifically AWS, Azure & GCP clouds.
As a member of the DevOps team, you’ll be working closely with R&D, QA, COE (Center of Excellence) Customers and operations team members. You will be part of the group architecting cloud-based solutions and will need to be proficient in infrastructure and platform design and management as well as application deployment automation. You will be responsible for designing, building, reviewing, testing, debugging and troubleshooting complex environments for large Enterprise customers in a talented and highly collaborative environment.
At K2View, we’re passionate about big data systems and data management platforms. We count on our DevOps team to design and build service architecture ensuring high availability, reliability and stellar performance level to enable K2view customers to democratize their data. As we are expanding our customer deployments, we are currently looking to extend our DevOps team with talented person.
K2view is looking for a talented DevOps & Infra engineer to join our DevOps/Infra team and help us to give the following services:
- Manage the DevOps/Infra tasks and priority
- Handle Customer support cases related to DevOps or Infra
- Support our COE (Delivery), Pre-Sales and Innovation teams to enable them to become self-sufficient while implementing K2view products on K2view or Customers Cloud.
- Support K2view Pre-sales & Innovation teams running customer POC on K2view Cloud
- Improve K2view Cloud Architecture to run on Customer Clouds and K2view Cloud
- Building, implementation & maintenance of complex and advanced architecture on K2view Cloud (AWS or Azure) as part of k2view journey to make K2view products accessible as PaaS
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault tolerant PaaS environments on AWS & Azure for production, dev, test ...
- Focus on designing/building/maintenance/monitoring K2view PaaS env
- Modify existing software in AWS & Azure to improve performance.
- Passion for solving production, challenging issues. • Promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals.
- Examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- Working closely with customers- supporting implementation and maintenance.
- MUST - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- MUST - Knowledge or experience with one of the following - python / bash/ Groovy etc.
- 1 years’ experience as DevOps /SRE/ relevant experience
- 1-2 years’ experience working with AWS or Azure or GCP.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux as Admin with experience maintaining large scale Linux Environments
- Being part of a group implementing design and solutions on 1 of the major cloud providers.
- Be able leveraging Automation using DevOps principles, some knowledge with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure as a service (IaC) (Terraform/Ansible/Puppet).