Internship - Technical Risk Assessment Moderator for ADAS (TM)
As a Internship Technical Risk Assessment Moderator you will be responsible to:
* Create and maintain the Design FMEA/System FMEA or technical analysis (eg. FTA, FMEDA, DRBFM, DFA) in project;
* Create and synchronize the FMEA time schedule within project management;
* Organize and lead the FMEA moderation meetings;
* Support concept finding, decisions and definition of required actions within FMEA method;
* Coordinate FMEA interfaces to the technical experts, the customer, the production line and the supplier;
* Coordinate the implementation of defined actions;
* Evaluate and implement the required actions.
* Currently pursuing a degree in a technical field of study (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physics or similar);
* Good English level;
* Good Planning and Coordination skills;
* Good communication skills;
* Good moderation skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A chance for further development on several areas
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Flexible working hours for your studies;
* Employee discount for local vendors;
* Health & wellness;
* Employee events.