Plant Production Test Development Engineer_Sibiu_FF CCN
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Activities which combine analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software.
* He/ she is the expert of the test processes designated by the team leader (Flash, Functional Test, Load test, Frequency Test, Final test and Analyze stations). He/she is responsible for all these technologies, until the project is released into production (starting the SOP) & for the follow up regarding the project.
* He/ she is responsible for the continuous improvements of the production processes, he is leading change for his/her area of responsibility (eg: benchmark, platforms, new strategies).
* He/she is responsible to debug / maintain / analyze SW and HW in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure.
* He/she is responsible to develop SW and HW in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure. Later on the HW and SW will be maintained and updated by Focus Factories.
* He keeps contact with Project Team in order to improve & optimize the processes in his area of responsibility.
* Programming / Electronics / Professional knowledge (MES, ICT, Functional Test, Hardware)
* Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools: 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone analysis
* Technical expertise (Hardware & software development & know-how regarding testing equipment)
* Experience with Automotive Quality standards
* Good command of English language
* Communication skills
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: Continental dezvolta tehnologii si servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabila si interconectata a oamenilor si a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondata tn 1871 ofera solutii sigure, eficiente, inteligente si accesibile pentru autovehicule, masini, trafic si transport. Continental a realizat tn 2020 o cifra de afaceri de 37,7 miliarde de euro si are tn prezent aproximativ 193.000 de angajati tn 58 de tari si piete. Tn 2021, compania aniverseaza 150 de ani de la tnfiintare.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.