Business Intelligence Developer - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
We are looking to recruit further Business Intelligence Developer/Reporting Specialist
* Background in area of data modeling and reporting, with good understanding of BI platforms;
* Preparing of Business Intelligence reports using MicroStrategy/Power BI/Splunk tools;
* Creating data visualization from production MES data, customs DB;
* Design of complex database solutions and development of innovative data models/views to provide and calculate key figures (KPIs) using your technical skills and methodological competencies;
* Develop a long-term strategy for client and internal Business Intelligence reporting needs including database and data structure improvements;
* Leading online courses for end users on Plant level;
* Preparing and presenting comprehensive presentations for high level of management.
* Data Base experience (Oracle, MSSQL);
* Excellent time management and communication skills;
* Organizational skill;
* Ability to work independently, demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to escalate when necessary
* Able to provide succinct and accurate feedback to the client and the teams about progress and outcomes
* Must be result oriented with a 'Can Do' attitude;
* Presenting skills;
* Good English skills.
* Familiar with BI tools (MicroStrategy/Power BI/Splunk);
* Familiar with RPA tools (UiPath, Knime);
* .NET, Python/R knowledge would be beneficial.