SAP MM Consultant - IT TSR
We are looking for SAP Material Management (MM) Consultant with main responsibility in area of Purchasing and Procurement of production materials. Your main tasks will be:
- Analysis and consultation in case of requirements from our internal customers (Purchasing or Logistics), in the context of national/international projects based on SAP Standard as well as self-developed solutions;
- Participation in international IT projects;
- Support of Business departments, key users, users in their usage of SAP applications;
- Maintenance and enhancement of already existing application during the complete product lifetime based on the Incident and Change Management process;
- Creation of technical documentation;
- Close collaboration within the own, global team, as well as with our internal customers in an international environment.
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
- University degree in relevant field (i.e. Technical/ Economics);
- Good knowledge of SAP MM module;
- Very good knowledge in purchasing and procurement processes, preferred in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge in interface SAP modules is beneficial;
- Very good English skills written and spoken;
- Programming experience is a plus;
- Team-oriented and structured working style;
- Good communication skills and intercultural competence.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.