SW Project Manager for MAN Instrument Clusters - VNI CVS (TM)
We are looking for a SW Project Manager for MAN Instrument Clusters, to join our Commercial Vehicles development team in Timisoara. The role of the SW Project Manager is to lead and manage the software project team in order to implement a solution, in line with customer requirements. Along the product development lifecycle, the SW Project Manager will be in close contact with the customer to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow. As a SW Project Manager your main responsibility will be to:
* Participate in the quotation team (define SW requirements and provide effort estimation together with SW team);
* Develop and maintain SW Project Plan following the defined processes, tailoring optional activities according to the project needs;
* Coordinate the SW project activities;
* Manage issues and changes including impacts on project timing and cost;
* Perform risk assessment, control the implementation of risk measures;
* Manage technical relationships with all internal and external parties;
* Support the introduction of the SW into production;
* Contribute to the process definition and improvement, provide lessons learned;
* Regular report the status to Project Leaders and Line Management.
This is what it takes to be a successful SW Project Manager:
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing;
* Minimum two years of SW Project Management relevant experience;
* Good negotiation skills;
* Effective communication and presentation skills;
* Cool under pressure;
* Advanced English knowledge (German is a plus).
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.