Security analyst and architect for SW platforms - VNI CVS (TM)
We are looking for a security analyst and architect, to join our Commercial Vehicles development team in Timisoara. The role of a security analyst and architect is to detect security threats and vulnerabilities, to monitor, prevent and stop attacks on internal product data. As a security analyst and architect, your main responsibility will be to:
* Design security compliant software architectures;
* Collaborate on measures to improve hardware and software security with project team;
* Act as interface for security related issues;
* Consult, guide, and coach the development team on security matters;
* Make security related decisions (tools, methods, KPIs);
* Conduct security assessments and reports (TARA, security risks).
This is what it takes to be a successful security analyst and architect:
* University Degree (i.e., Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing;
* Effective communication and presentation skills;
* Cool under pressure;
* Advanced English knowledge; Would be a plus:
* Studies in cyber security, information security or other related disciplines;
* Work experience in secure coding and cryptography;
* Experience with automotive software development;
* Knowledge of following standards ISO 21434, SAE J3061.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.