AUTOSAR specialist for Base Software Development - VNI CVS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs AUTOSAR specialist for Base Software Development - VNI CVS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for an AUTOSAR specialist, to join our Commercial Vehicles development team in Timisoara. The specialist role goes hand in hand with development, integration, and configuration of AUTOSAR software components for base projects, used in commercial vehicles applications. As an AUTOSAR specialist your main responsibility will be to:
* Establish and maintain a working knowledge of AUTOSAR standards;
* Develop AUTOSAR compliant SW Components
* Integrate internally developed AUTOSAR SW Components;
* Configure AUTOSAR BSW Components and RTE;
* Develop and conduct SW tests, document results.
This is what it takes to be a successful Autosar specialist for Base Software Development:
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Experience in automotive embedded development;
* Very good knowledge of C programming language;
* Very good knowledge of Elektrobit stack and Tresos Studio;
* AUTOSAR knowledge and experience;
* Well acquainted with Agile / SAFe methodology;
* Multicore experience is a plus;
* AURIX (TX3xx) and / or Traveo 2 experience is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.