Customer Support Specialist - Activation Operations
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The responsibility for preparation, inception, and execution of the partnership between Allianz and the Olympic & Paralympic Movements (OPM) lies within the Group Strategy, Marketing and Distribution Team.
The partnership has the three objectives to a) drive employee engagement, b) build the brand, c) drive business.
Rights Management & Activation is a key workstream of the global program that has been setup to run the program smoothly across the world from 2021 onwards.
The Customer support service Activation Operation is part of the Professional Service family and provides assistance facilities by reviewing and ensuring that all legal and regulatory requirements are met for the (pre-)approval submission process on Rights Management & Activation and respective Submissions.
- Provide support to customers, including procedural documentation;
- Assist customers according to the documented procedures and processes;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or Routing to subject matter experts if required);
- Approval of access requests, management of user accounts (e.g. deletion of inactive user);
- 1st Level support;
- Creation and interpretation of statistics;
- Review of submission and requesting of updates if required (based on applicable guidelines and experience);
- Pre-approval of submissions on behalf of GSMD (Group Strategy, Marketing, Distribution) and routing to IOC (International Olympic Committee) /IPC (International Paralympic Committee);
- Answering of general and specific questions on Rights Management & Activation and TRACK Submissions (request submission tool);
- Daily management of end-to-end process;
- Regular process analysis and design of improvement options (documentation, process, technology);
- Continuous improvement of guidelines and training material based on processed submissions/revisions;
- Prioritize and manage multiple issues simultaneously;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and colleagues in a global environment.
- English (fluent) written and spoken, additional languages as an advantage (Chinese, French, German, Spanish etc.);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Helpdesk/Customer support;
- Educational background in Marketing, Advertisement, Journalism, Linguistics, Business Administration is an advantage;
- Digital Native – quick in becoming familiar with software solutions;
- Profound knowledge in MS Office Products (esp. PowerPoint);
- Experience with image processing/ content management software is an advantage;
- Able to work independently;
- Able to follow a process with rules and regulations.
- Good communication skills and high customer-orientation;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure;
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment;
- Problem resolution including root cause analysis;
- Enjoying working in a distributed team.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.