Tehnician Mentenanta FF PSS - Fabrica de Electronice TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Detectarea defectelor si remedierea acestora tn cel mai scurt timp;
* Cunostinte de citire a schemelor electrice/electronice;
* Mentenanta corectiva pentru echipamentele din ariile de productie (asamblare manuala si automata);
* Tmbunatatire scrap, FPY, downtime echipamente;
* Identificarea cauzelor defectelor si propunere de solutii.
* Cunostinte de electrica, mecanica, pneumatica, senzoristica;
* Disponibilitate de a lucra tn schimburi;
* Abilitati de lucru tn echipa;
* Responsabilitate si orientare spre calitate;
* Posibilitati de dezvoltare profesionala;
* Cunostinte medii de limba engleza.