Customer Project Quality Manager - Manufacturing TSR
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Controlling of project specific quality actions according Quality Plan, and the identification and tracking of quality related findings, before they affect the external customer;
* Provision of all quality related costs for the calculation and budgetary purposes;
* Quality reporting and monitoring of corrective actions / Complaint Management 8D Report execution in customer portal and CQTS Inform Plant organization about new claims;
* Warranty Management (beyond Complaint Handling: Field Observation and Cost Management);
* Processing of extraordinary processes NCCs;
* Negotiations with the customer regarding the technical factor must be carried out in coordination with the Quality Manager of the supplying plant and the QKAM;
* Support with failure calculation in the case of new projects (e.g.PPM Failure Risk Calculation - 0 KM and field, Weibull analysis ,etc.);
* Communication with the customer on regular basis, to discuss quality improvements;
* Support of quality, production and service employee training in cooperation with the launch manager / engineer;
* Participation in all Milestone Reviews;
* Knowledge of customer specific and general Quality.
* University degree;
* Ability to work with standards;
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Experience with BMW customer is a plus;
* Knowledge of Automotive Quality standards (e.g. IATF 16949);
* Quality related methodology (e.g. FMEA, 8D, 5Why, VDA6.3, MSA, SPC).