Business Partner SW - VNI CE PMT - TSR
As a Business Partner "Software" in VNI PMT (Vehicle Networking and Information, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible for the demand management in area of SW process, methods, and tools. Together with your partners from the SW discipline and VNI PMT solutions teams, you are driving for standardization and harmonization of demands between various stakeholders. The identification of gaps as well as the alignment of PMT demands with corporate workgroups and IT is also part of your responsibility. Finally, you will contribute to the development of strategies and concepts for new solutions.
* Clarify and consolidate demands related to Process, Methods and Tools (PMT) within the SW discipline;
* Identify gaps in PMT for SW development;
* Drive PMT standardizations on Business Unit level for SW discipline;
* Develop concepts for strategic PMT demands;
* Provides guidance for SW PMT topics if appropriate;
* Works closely with SW disciplines to improve PMT frameworks and manage complex PMT issues.
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to engage and inspire partners;
* Ability to comprehend and interpret SW development process and methods;
* Self-sufficient working attitude and strong analytical skills;
* High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
* Automotive Software development and testing;
* Process assessment models (e.g. ASPICE or similar);
* Agile development methods.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Software development or SW Process management;
* Bachelor's degree preferred;
* Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbatical.