Demand planner - GBS TSR
- Translating requirement specifications into procurement requests and orders in order to guarantee timely availability of materials;
- Tracing the ordering and delivery process of suppliers in order if necessary to take corrective measures in good time and be able to provide suitable Information;
- Checking the content of supplier delivery notes in order to identify differences and obtain clarification;
- Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of raw materials and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach;
- Controlling of external supply centers, in order to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs;
- Working on introduction and phase-out project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction and phase-out of raw materials;
- Operating or supporting an active supplier management scheme by passing on Information in order to obtain the best performance from suppliers;
- Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering;
- Good/proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Good Communication Skills (both written and verbal);
- SAP or any Procurement ERP System related work experience is preferred;
- Experience of working in Supply Chain Management / Purchasing (production materials is preferred);
- Fluent in English;
- Medium Level/Fluent in German (is a plus);
- Experience in working in an international business environment (is a plus).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.