Electronics Technician for Sample Production - VNI HMI - TSR
Sample Production's role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts. As an Electronics Technician in Sample Production you are responsible for:
* Deliver PCB-Assemblies in a required time, according to RD requests;
* Responsible for organizing of the assemblies of various PCBs for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality;
* Flash and test the PCB-Assemblies according to specifications;
* Build test equipment's and cable harnesses;
* Administrate the materials;
* Maintains the internal materials stock;
* Do reworks of the PCBs according to developer specifications;
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of samples;
* Communication with team colleagues and hardware coordinators;
* Coaching and mentoring new colleagues;
* Perform training at request.
* Technical high school or college;
* Basic experience in Analog and Digital Electronic;
* Practical experience in repairing electronic products or equipment;
* Experience and knowledge in soldering SMD components and electronic boards sample build or prototyping;
* Use measurement equipment, especially digital multi meters;
* Knowledge in reading schematics and components placement documents;
* Quality processes (advantage);
* Microsoft Office;
* English medium level;
* German is a plus;
* Initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.