SW Project Manager for Head-Up Display - VNI HMI - TSR
We are looking for a Software Project Manager for Head-Up Display to join our Human Machine Interface business unit in Timisoara. Head-Up Display is a high-tech component: it projects on the windshield in the eyesight of the driver the most important information (like car speed, and engine revolution), the navigation information and additional data (e.g. traffic sign recognition and line assistant). It was originally developed for premium cars and it is now transitioning to standard cars, so the market of Head-Up Display is growing significantly, and so also the number of projects. As a Software Project Manager, you will be responsible to lead the SW development team for state-of-the-art Head-Up Display product, working in an Agile software development framework in an international team. Our today's development focuses on Head-Up Display for Audi-VW, Daimler, Porsche, PSA and others. You will be responsible to:
* Develop and maintain a SW Project Plan with cost, quality, risk analysis and timing throughout the project life cycle;
* Lead the SW project from planning to integration until final validation and customer delivery
* Represent the SW project towards the Project Management Team and the customer;
* Drive the SW development activities within the project;
* Ensure end to end software deliverables of the project according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality (including 3rd party software components);
* Assure that the SW project is run according to the valid development processes (Internal Process, ASPICE, ISO26262, prepare the project gate documentation for the discipline);
* Establish and manage technical relationships with all internal and external parties (e.g. customer, suppliers);
* Maintain KPIs for overall progress of the activities, team performance and project quality;
* Support the introduction of the developed project into production;
* Lead the overall software relevant issue resolution;
* Plan and perform SW release and prepare the release documentation to be reviewed by the Engineering Release Manager;
* Elaborate the necessary documentation and perform the steps in the process to ensure the demanded quality level;
* Actively support the development team with reviews, analysis and coaching in relevant issues;
* Manage problem resolution and change management process;
* Participate in internal and external audits (if applicable for the project assigned);
* Participate in the quotation team (if assigned).
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* 1.5 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience;
* Experience in the development of embedded software for automotive;
* System and Product know-how (e.g. AUTOSAR, Microcontroller & HW know-how, Single/ Multicore Architecture, Design Frameworks, Embedded Operating Systems, Bus Systems, Production Process Know How);
* Knowledge of the SW development process and industrialization;
* English advanced knowledge; German is a plus;
* Mentoring abilities; Capability to take initiative; Dealing with ambiguity;
* Experience in Agile development process (SAFe), framework and tools is a plus;
* Good analytical, presentation and moderation skills;
* Good communication, networking and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.