Customer Product Quality Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
The CPQM is the overall customer interface for series production quality for assigned products in order to gain customer satisfaction. Ensuring product quality will be maintained and improved over a product's lifetime. In coordination with QC/QKAM, the CPQM is responsible for tracking and responding to quality issues, questions, organization, and production issues throughout the entire process. Tasks:
* The CPQM has a leading role in the customer communication process;
* Globally functional responsibility for Q-issues at all HMI plants;
* Support with failure calculation in the case of new projects;
* Prevention of Q-problems in the ramp-up phase and during series;
* Support for all products in series for the assigned customer. Recognition, highlighting and solution of quality problems;
* 8D Report execution at all HMI plants;
* Supporting and realizing customer audits;
* Processing of extraordinary processes NCCs;
* Regular reporting to the management;
* Fault prevention by means of lessons learned and transfer of know-how.
* Master/ Bachelor in engineering or comparable technical subject;
* Knowledge of Development and / or Manufacturing processes in automotive area(minimum 3 years);
* Is familiar with existing system platforms, i.e. CQTS;
* Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. FMEA, Poke Yoke, ...);
* General automotive standards and customer specific quality requirements;
* Proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why, ...);
* Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects;
* Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques;
* Intercultural experience and solid language skills;
* English language advanced level is required;
* German language skill is mandatory;
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.