Supply Chain Analyst CSC - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Supply Chain Analyst CSC - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
* Execution of projects to reduce logistic costs and inventories within the supply chains;
* Monitoring of actions to achieve the targets for logistic costs, inventories / turnrate and delivery performance of the BU PSS plants / focus factories;
* Tracking of inventory effects withing the BU PSS;
* Preparation and execution of BU Management reporting for logistic costs and inventories/turnrate;
* Support of monitoring and increase of PSM rate including action implementation Performance of intralogistic projects in the BU PSS plants;
* Management & escalation of cross-plant bottlenecks and allocations of suppliers and/or customers;
* Introduction, optimization and support of new and existing processes and systems in the supply chain management of BU PSS;
* Mid and long term volume planning to ensure sufficient internal and external (at suppliers) production capacities;
* Assurance of consistency of volume data in the supply chain from customer to suppliers;
* Assurance of customer supply in cases of relocation of production- and assembly facilities;
* Assurance of new product launches from an SCM point of view through involvement in the product development process;
* Performance of audits, FMEA's and benchmarks as well as set up and execution tracking of actions;
* Support of plants/focus factories in customer system and process handling.
* Academic degree in (economic) engineering, economics with focus on logistics / SCM;
* Minimum 5 years professional experience in automotive SCM;
* Very good expertise in SAP R/3 (MM, WM, PP, SD), SAP Business Warehouse;
* Very good knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel, Power Point & Outlook;
* Experience in data reporting and analysis tools (e.g KNIME, PowerBI);
* Excellent English skills, both written and spoken;
* Self-reliant and structured working method;
* Intercultural competency, assertiveness, negotiation skills;
* Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.