Internship - Sensor Fusion for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR
We are a diverse team of engineers, mathematicians, physicists, focused on the development of multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.).
We are looking for colleagues that want to start a career in a dynamic and future-oriented field, improved environment perception being essential to reaching fully autonomous driving.
Daily activities will include:
* Support fusion algorithms development (e.g. issue pre-analysis, lower complexity fixes, literature research)
* Simulation and testing in dedicated environments
* Software quality activities (e.g. unit testing, static code analysis) A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* C/C++, preferably OOP know-how
* basic algorithms understanding
* math skills (e.g. matrix operations, coordinate systems and transformations)
* understanding of basic physics concepts (e.g. equations of motion)
Background in any of the following is a plus:
* Matlab, Python
* involvement in practical technology projects.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.