Technical Risk Assessment Moderator - ADAS TSR
* Create and maintain the Design FMEA/System FMEA or technical analysis (eg. FTA, FMEDA, DRBFM, DFA) in project;
* Create and synchronize the FMEA time schedule within project management;
* Organize and lead the FMEA moderation meetings;
* Support concept finding, decisions and definition of required actions within FMEA method;
* Coordinate FMEA interfaces to the technical experts, the customer, the production line and the supplier;
* Coordinate the implementation of defined actions;
* Evaluate and implement the required actions;
* Present FMEA to customer ;
* Support during creation of FMEA trainings and train employees on FMEA topics.
Candidates need to have:
* University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physics);
* IQ-RM from APIS knowledge;
* Knowledge in FMEA standards like AIAG and VDA;
* Electronics, mechanics, or software knowledge medium level at least;
* Good English level;
* Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
* Good communication Skills;
* Good moderation Skills.
A plus would be experience in:
* Good German level;
* Knowledge in ISO26262 standard;
* General Automotive Knowledge;
* Experience in a similar job.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.